Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Late Night Musings

Doesn't it just grind your butt up one side and down the other, all inside out when you think that you have a somewhat original idea; only to find out that somene else is already madly running with it?

Yeah. You know that feeling.

Perhaps it is not as dire a situation as I felt it was at the realization of it.  All my late night reading of 100 year old tomes, essential oil chemistry books and herbals has not gone to waste.  Of course that is never a waste, it's a valuable education and I will just have to make a few adjustments; and know that my products will have to be even more unique.

Unique, I can do.

I'm a firm believer that each individual puts a part of themselves into whatever it is that they create. That's the magic and beauty of it - each person adds a little bit of their own mojo into their creations. So what may attract someone to the other person's products - may not attract said person to mine. And vice-versa. I'm good with it all.







No comments:

Post a Comment